Friday, April 9, 2010

The Working Boy

This morning Joshua woke up earlier than usual. Normally by the time I leave for work, he is still snoozing away in his crib. This morning he decided to get up extra early. Of course, I still got ready for work and then explained to him that mommy was going to have to go, but that I would be back later and we would have supper together. He was mad at me and told me "NO!". I told him that I was sorry, but I loved him and would be back soon. He went and grabbed his backpack and looked at Granna and said "bye bye" as he waved at her, thinking he was coming to work with me. It was so cute and it broke his heart when I had to kiss him goodbye. But its so refreshing to know how much he loves me, because I love him more than he will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment