Look how yummy!! This is going into my fall recipe box for sure!!!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 McIntosh apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1. Stir honey, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, 2 Tbsp. butter and 1/4 cup water in a medium skillet, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in apples. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until apples are tender and liquid begins to thicken, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1 Tbsp. butter. Transfer to a bowl and let cool for 10 minutes.
- 2. Divide ice cream among 6 bowls. Top with apple mixture and serve immediately.
Source: All You Magazine