Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seven On Sundays









1. Our A/C is out and the company that is going to install the new unit let us use these over the weekend. Lovely!
2. Because we are confined to one room... our bed is the new playground.
3. I had to get out and let the little man run wild.. at Burger King.
4. We always have to help Mickey drive at the super market.
5. I found all these stuffed in my purse when I got home.. I will give you 1 guess as to who put them there.. he thinks its free money... I wish!!
6. Look at all the clothes we were given by my cousin!! Joshua is almost set for winter.. he just needs some pants.
7. Getting ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you have an HEB by you.

    LOVE their bakery.

    And cheeseballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEB rules!! I love everything about that grocery store. They don't have any up there in OK? I know its a Texas based.. Texas owned store.. but I thought they were creeping up that way.

    We are fixing to get a Super HEB.. I am so excited... I want a sushi bar!!

    ReplyDelete