Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where are the Smith's?

We are tired. Very tired.





We are all birthday'd out!

The weekend after Joshua's birthday party... we had another party...

Then another party after that...

Then a sleep over...

Then two more parties....

I haven't spent a weekend home in over a month. I miss my house.. and my house misses me. It's been very neglected and looks like a dumping ground for a very active family. My toilets are screaming at me to be cleaned..... My lawn is threatening to kill itself if I don't cut and water it...

my poor house... keeps falling apart...

This week the faucet decided to spit back at me and flooded the area under the sink... fun fun!

Not to mention.. I have a summer cold.

I'm worn down. I'm tired.

I promise I have much more coming. I have even been working on some crafty projects... so excited the holidays are coming up. I can't wait!!!

But for now.. I must get back to work. Hopefully tonight I can leave early and maybe clean the dining room... maybe.

and pray nothing else decides to break.



No comments:

Post a Comment