Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Days of Our Lives

I have had a lot on my plate lately, and I am not going to lie. It's been hard. Really hard.

For the past week I haven't laid down my head without having a headache and it seems my generic Ibuprofen is not working anymore. I don't know if anything will.... until I unwind.

Days like these are when I start feeling blue. I don't weight myself. I rarely get out of the house.. and if I do.. I certainly do not go clothes shopping. I eat chocolate or ice cream. Comfort food.

I have the blues...

My goal needs to be to get my butt in gear.. perk up and be happy!!
The best way to beat the blues is to laugh.
Laugh at yourself.
Laugh with your friends.
Laugh at a funny movie.
Just Laugh.

Remember the good times. Think about the good times to come.

Know that we set aside special days to celebrate love and life.


Happy 50th Birthday Aunt Brenda!


These days are important. These are the days that remind us that we have friends and family that love us.

That want to celebrate with us. Laugh with us.




And I have to remember that my BIG problems really aren't that big. And that others surrounding us face bigger problems on a day to day basis. John, Joshua and I are healthy.. we should be happy. We should count our blessing. 


Joshua and his Granna

So, I am going to make it a habit. To take a little part of each of my day just to make sure I am happy. To make sure my family is happy.  I need to make sure that every single day I find all the love, all the fun, all the joy and beauty out of that day.

I need to celebrate all the days of our lives!

Joshua and his cousin Hannah.


No comments:

Post a Comment