Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Skating Party

Our life has just been rolling on by... faster than we could imagine. We are so behind in everything, but moving on at a speed that suits us.. and doesn't cause us to stress out... too much!  There still is stress, believe me.. I don't like my husband being gone. I don't like being a single parent even for a few months.

When John first left I knew I was going to miss him, but I though.. Great! .. I can go through my pictures and sort them out. I can start Joshua's 3 year old scrapbook. I can blog!! Every night!

None of that has happened.

By the time 8 p.m. rolls around, all I want to do is sleep.

We have been up to lots of exciting things though....



This is the second time Joshua has gone roller skating, but the first time he has been able to skate by himself.

I was amazed...if I wasn't so focused on getting pictures, I would of cried. He is growing up.. too fast. He is becoming his own little person. He is learning. He is loving. He is making new friends and realizing what it takes to actually keep friends. He is learning to share and learning to play.



Lilly is learning to skate too!

He had to take a brief time out.. to watch our family and friends go 'round and round'.



Birthday girl doing a little dance.....

Sometime he seems a little shy.. grabbing a hand to guide him through life....

His Godmother, Gwen, guides him across the floor.


We sing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy and girl.





We don't know where life will take us.. we are going to keep on rolling into the unknown while enjoying every minute of it...





...because we know... one day he will let go of the safety bars.. and coast along... all by himself....

No comments:

Post a Comment