Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Life of A Busy Mom

I sit here contemplating whether to write a book to catch you up on everything that has happened between my last post to now. The reality is.. I am too busy. Being a working mom who is on the road about 3 hours a day, I would honestly rather spend more time with my family than spend every night trying to keep up with the coming and goings of a busy household with two working parents. It's hard.

Joshua is growing up so fast though, faster than I could of ever imagined. I can also say that I love this age. His personality is coming out more than ever, and boy is he funny. Although I don't have the time to catch you up on everything, I am going to try to post more. I love all the little stories that this kid comes up with and I want to share them with everyone.















No comments:

Post a Comment