Saturday, May 5, 2012

5 Years

To My Dear Husband,


Who would believe that five years have passed since that unforgettable day of saying "I do." My love for you still grows stronger every single day. I would say out of the five years, this past year has been the best one of our lives. We have grown together and changed so much. Our focus finally became a team effort and although we still disagree.. we have learned to respect each other. I honestly have never been happier than this last year of my life.

You have taught me so much, you are my best friend, my advisor, my gardener, my plumber, my buddy, my cheering squad.. the person I turn to the most. I could never picture my life without you in it. You are my one true love, and I promise that I will love you for the rest of my life.

Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

For picking me. For loving me. For always standing by my side. For being my rock.

and as always... for being my Knight in Shining Armor.

Happy Anniversary. I love you.

Always,
Jayme
xoxo





(This is a bad picture, but it is one of our first dates together.)





No comments:

Post a Comment