Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

My Mother's day this year was spent laying mostly in a bathtub full of hot water, flinching from the pain of my kidney stones...

Because of this, my sweet little angel missed out on all but one of the Mother's day projects.... but it was the best one.. and my favorite one that they do every year.

The "I love my mom because...." papers...

This year he loves me because....






OK son... lets talk about this..


I cook good chicken?  haha... Chicken nuggets maybe...

Feeds my kitten Garfield?  First off that cat is huge and is no kitten. Secondly.. yes... I feed him every three days or so because he has a huge food bowl.

Takes me to Toys R Us?  Are you kidding.. I avoid that place like the plague! and if I do have to go, I do it while your in school.

Helps you write your name?  I try to get you to write your name.. you refuse and normally throw a fit and just scribble on the paper. Fun times.

She sings lullabies to me?  I do that when you ask.

Takes me to the flower garden? We go about once a year, but I am happy you remember.


Either way, I love you very much Joshua. And whether these things are true or not, I am so happy that you think the world of me. That you do remember some of the things I do with you. You are my little baby boy and always will be. You are the one who made me a mother and gave me a chance to even have a "Mother's Day."

You were a dream.. a prayer...  that mommy always had... that came true.

So I love you with all my heart, even when you make stuff up to make me feel like a better mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment