Friday, February 11, 2011

The Week Gone By

So, all I can really say is that these last two weeks have flown by. Joshua's surgery.. Bad weather days... Joshua being sick every day at school... it was just not what I had planned. Plus, I can barely hold my head up without wanting to take a nap. I got my IUD removed recently because it was infected. The doctor decided that going back to a pill was the best idea for me. I didn't agree, but I really had no choice at this point. So.. my new medicine makes me just want to sleep.. sleep all day.. sleep all night.. sleep during work. My body is tired. I don't like this feeling, but everything I read says that it will pass in three months. I am holding onto that.

Here are a few pics from being home with my sick baby this week.








I went into work Monday and was sat down with two of the bosses of the company. I didn't know what to expect, but it turned out good. I was promoted and am now working out of the corporate office.. I still not sure what my title is.. but if I had to make one up for myself.. it would be something like... Accounts Receivable Manager... or something of the sorts. Either way.. I am having fun and enjoy working with the girls in the office.

Although Joshua has been sick this whole week with high temperature, I managed to run up to his school and get a list of his friends names so that we can make goody bags for his Valentine's party on Monday. I went and bought all the goodies, but Joshua just wanted them all for himself.. so... as soon as I got home and showed him what I purchased.. we had the make the bags. Granna was still there because she had been watching Joshua all day while we were at work, so Granna helped too. Making the bags helped him understand that these were for his friends. Plus.. he got to keep the left over toys.. so it was a bonus for him. We still have a few things to add to the bags, but we are off to a great start.





Well, I should get off here.. and start the day.. or take a nap.. I'm so tired.. I hope this feeling passes soon... very soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment