Friday, May 6, 2011

The Mother's Day Surprise

"Mommy?"

I ignore him.. as I am in the privacy of the bathroom.

"Mommy!"

"Mommy, where are you?"

Then I hear the door knob turn.

Drats! I forgot to lock it.

"Hi mommy, I made you a present at school today."

This was Friday.. Mother's Day was on Sunday, but I knew he wouldn't wait.

"Ok, let Mommy finish going to the bathroom and you can give it to her then."

I know he is thinking...

"Um.. I don't think so."

Then he leaves the bathroom.

In about 30 seconds, he returns....

With these....








Getting your gift while using the bathroom... ahh motherhood.

So Happy Mother's Day.. from my throne to yours!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaahhaahahaaha!!!! Never a quiet moment... even in the potty. ;0) LOVE your mother's day gift!! :)

    ReplyDelete