Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Breast Cancer: The Surgery



We have been so busy lately that its taken me almost 3 weeks to write this, so I am going to short hand this.

First off the surgery went great.

There were two spots in her breast that were removed and 35 lymphnodes.

The surgery took a little longer than expected because they started late.

She had 20 people total in the waiting room that were there to support her.

The hospital  only allows 4 people per patient.

We got into trouble.

A old lady got attitude and made my family move to another part of the hospital.

My aunts were not happy.

She took a little longer than expected to wake up, but was doing fine.

She visited almost every person after surgery.

They moved her to a room.

She even showered that next day by herself.

They released her by noon the next day.


I couldn't believe they released her so fast, but she is doing great.


No comments:

Post a Comment