Thursday, September 13, 2012

Banana Peels

Joshua: "Mom!!!"
 
Joshua: "Hey Mooooooooommmmm!!"
 
Me: "Yes Joshua?"
 
Joshua: "Just in case you ever see a banana peel that looks like this.. don't step on it!!"
 
Me: "Why not?"
 
Joshua: "Because if you do, you will slip on it and bust your hiney."
 
Me: "That only happens in cartoon."
 
Joshua: "Nuhh uhh."
 
Me: "Yes, only on TV."
 
Joshua: "Ok Mom, I will tell you what. I can put my banana peel on the floor and you step on it and we will see if it works."
 
Me: "Uhhh... We don't put banana peels on the floor."
 
Joshua: "I will put it right here."
 
Me: "No, I just mopped."
 
Joshua: "But how are we going to know if I am right?"
 
Me: "Your right. Your so smart. I love you."
 
 
 
DEFEATED... for the sake of not having to mop...
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment