Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Skating Rink

This Saturday was Hannah's birthday party. She turned the big 8, and we were all there to help her celebrate. She of course had a skating party in the same skating ring that her mother and I always had our parties.

It was such a blast from the past being there. They really had not changed anything except their party room. They use to have it blocked off so that it was a little more private. Also, they no longer have the huge Princess seat to sit on so that everyone can see you opening your presents.

Needless to say, we all had a blast at her party and Joshua was so excited to go skating for the very first time.



Joshua's first time skating. His wheels were very tight and hardly moved. He did not like them, he wanted them to roll more.



Lilly, Mandi, Olivia and Melissa having some fun!



The Birthday girl!



He was so excited to play with the Pow Pow's.



Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl.


We had a blast!! And, even I skated.. yes skated! I only made it around twice because I tried the old school skates and I was too use to roller blading, so I couldn't get the concept of picking up my feet, but it was fun.

Fun day for Hannah.. fun day for the family.. fun day for The Smith's.

No comments:

Post a Comment