Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Wreath

My valentine wreath got ruined a few years ago by some moisture that got into a plastic tub. I had to throw everything away, and I have just never replaced any of it. Today though.. I decided to jazz up our door and make a new wreath.

I went to the dollar store and spent $5 on the whole thing. I got a wreath. 3 strings of garland and a felt heart for the middle.

The first thing I did was take the wreath and spray paint it white. This isn't necessary, but I thought if some of the color did show through.. it should be white.




Then I took the garland and hot glued one end on there.. and just wrapped it around. I continued with all 3 garlands and completely covered the wreath.





Then I hot glued the felt heart into the middle... and ... tada!!





Our beautiful wreath!! I love it... it's beautiful .. and the best part...  I made it for only $5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment