Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Decorations Inside

 I am so late on posting this, but hey.. This month we are late on everything.

October starts the beginning of parties, field trips, football and family traditions.

Throw in a trip to Del Rio and one to Louisiana... and we are getting ready for our Disney cruise... So, I am surprised I have time to do anything! I did finally get our decorations up.... halfway through the month, but that is how we roll around here...

I didn't put up as much as last year, because well.. lets face it.. not much longer and I will be taking them back down. 

I am seriously thinking I should start on  decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving is even here... or is that too weird?

Anyways... here is the inside of our house this year...




















No comments:

Post a Comment