Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

It's that time of the year again... I love the colors and I love the cool weather..... Texas of course.. has neither.  Our grass is brown and dying from lack of rain. Our weather is hot enough to eat sno-cones.
 
However.. we still carry on and pretend its fall the best we can, and that means a trip to the pumpkin patch. This is Joshua's favorite place to go because he loves to ride the train.
 
We played games. We took pictures. We picked out a pumpkin for each of his classmates and of course a few for the house. We rode the train.. like 5 times. And last, but not least, we ate sno-cones because we worked up a sweat in the 80 degree weather we had that day. (Ok.. maybe 78 degrees because there was a nice breeze.)
 
Despite the weather, this is our favorite place to kick off the fall season.
 
 








 
 




A rare picture of me.. I seriously hate pictures of me.. I have gained so much weight, but I have been working on that. Posts to come soon.












 
 



 
 
 










This is a orange flavored sno-cone Mom!!
(she thought it might be pumpkin flavored. Yuck!)


No comments:

Post a Comment