Thursday, June 28, 2012

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars



These no bake fudge-like brownies were so good. My husband and I are true Reese's lovers, so when I found this recipe on Six Sisters' Stuff, I just had to try it.

It was so yummy.... and so easy to put together. It took about 5 minutes to make, and was chilled by dinner time. It took only a few days for the whole pan to disappear. That's how you know its really good!!


Ingredients1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. Tiny granules.)
2 cups confectioners’ sugar (aka powdered sugar)
1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips

Directions
In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. (I did mine in a 9X9 square pan because I wanted them thicker) In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.


2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I just made no bake peanut butter cookies yesterday and messed it up.. HOW does someone mess up no bake cookies LMAO.
    These would have been much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could probably mess it up too! Sometimes I am good at cooking.. sometimes not. My mom was a great cook, but I never wanted to learn.. until now. :) These were super simple though. Thank goodness!

      Delete