Want to try this one at our Halloween party this year!
Devils on Horseback
- 24 pitted prunes
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 12 strips of bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 1. Preheat broiler to high. Soak 24 toothpicks in a small bowl of water for 15 minutes. Mist a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place a wire rack on top.
- 2. Halve prunes lengthwise, taking care not to cut all the way through. Place a small amount of cheese in center of each prune, in cavity left by removed pit. Wrap each prune with bacon, securing with toothpick.
- 3. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
Source: All You Magazine