Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dying Eggs

""He hath made everything BEAUTIFUL in His time." Ecclesiastes 3:11"



One of my most favorite traditions of the year is to dye Easter eggs. I think its because it allows every child to create a beautiful masterpiece on their terms. I know as a youngster I always loved doing this and I would carefully think out what sort of designs would be on my eggs.

Joshua isn't quite as creative, but he enlisted my help. He carefully told me what needed to be on some of the eggs.. the others he let me design myself. We had lots of fun and even Joshua got creative dying some of the eggs over and over in different color in order to create his vision of the perfect egg.


















See.. just as perfect and beautiful as could be!



No comments:

Post a Comment