Saturday, March 17, 2012

Best Buds Forever

Meet my husband John, and his best friend, Robert.



They like to kill flies in their spare time. It's really a hobby of theirs... 



Ok.. I am so kidding.. but these pictures make me giggle every time I look at them. They were trying to kill flies that somehow got into the house... I blame it on the kids that leave the doors open. In fact.. it was probably my kid.

 Seriously though, John and Robert have been best friends for a really long time. Robert and his wife Ginger are two of Joshua's god parents. Because we live so far away from them, we don't see them as often as we would like to, but when we go up there and have time, we always try to make it a priority. In fact, from now on, we are going to have some kind of Best Buds dinner night so that we can visit with them.

Robert is crazy and funny. His wife Ginger is just as funny and very sweet. They are a perfect friendship match for John and I, and we always have such a blast when we visit with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment