Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Super Ideas

So, thanks to the Internet... and pinterest.... I have a huge folder of ideas for Joshua's birthday. Today I am going to share some of my favorite things with you.

The most fun thing will be that I am going to cut out capes so that the kids can design their super hero costume.



And of course, what is a super hero without masks...




And of course.. super hero bracelets to save the day!!!!




And what is a party without a photo op??  I must create this background...





And I love the masked Mason Jars in this picture for centerpieces...




And I think adding these to the jars will make it even more perfect!!!




And what a entrance this is!!




My Sister in Law.. (who is one of the best cooks I know).. is hopefully helping me with these...





And I must locate some old comic books.. so that I can do these...






And these are adorable and easy to make...




I must find some candle sticks to spray paint and create a few of these...





And lastly.. Ive already started on my super hero kits.. although they are going to be very colorful and boast several different super hero logos.....




I think I am more excited than he is!!!!

and I have a surprise up my sleeve... but I don't want to show it here because my Sister in Law does read this blog.... and I hope I can find these.. or pull this off because she will laugh about it... but must wear it!!!! hahaha... be scared Mandi!! Just kidding!



1 comment: