Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lowe's Shrek Onion Carriage

Today we built a Shrek Onion Carriage. Honestly.. it was fun.. and Joshua did most of the work by himself, but I am starting to dislike the fact that the projects went from being all wood to half wood.. half cheap cardboard/paper. They just aren't lasting as long and its not really something that a 4 year old is going to keep in excellent condition. See for yourself....
 
 
 
 
 
 





See the onion part?  It's like a thick paper... not good. If this thing gets thrown in the toy boy.. its over. It will no longer be a carriage.. it will be a smushed piece of cardboard on wheels.

I know I shouldn't be complaining.. these workshops are free... but Joshua really loves playing with all the toys he makes himself. He takes pride in them. He proudly displays all of his Lowe's items anytime anyone comes over. I am just saying.. I wish they were made to last a little longer.





We are so proud of him though.. and each session he grows more and more. He wants to be more involved. He is becoming more skilled. So thank you Lowe's! Even though I am a little mad at you for the quality of the last few items we've made (remember the one arm dragon? the arm fell off before we got outside the store), but I honestly do appreciate everything you do for this city and for my family. We love our Saturday workshops and will continue to support  you... Cardboard and all!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment