Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Meema and Tetaw

In a few short weeks, John's parents will be renewing their vows. We have so much scheduled all at once, so I am hoping that we can be there for it... and Joshua really wants to see his Meema and Tetaw. He loves going to their house, probably because around there... it's all about Joshua.

When they were down for Joshua's birthday, I decided to snap a few pictures of them at the park. The sun was out in full force, so I wasn't sure I would get the perfect shot. I still don't know if i did, but these pictures represent who they are, and the love they have for each other.

Joshua and I are going to print out some of these and give them as renewal gifts... he is so excited about it and so am I. I know they will love them.. especially since we can't ever seem to get a picture of both of them together.


















No comments:

Post a Comment