Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Aftermath

Saying goodbye to this place is going to be hard. I have devoted almost 5 years of my life to working here. Not all in a row, of course, but in my short 30 years I have been on this earth, it is the longest job I have ever had. It is the one where I have made lifelong friendships. It's where I met the love of my life. It's where I grew into an adult. It's meant a lot to me.

I was pretty upset when I last wrote. Now that the idea has had time to set it. I still don't know entirely how I feel. I am scared to death because all the dreams and hopes I had for our family will have to be put on hault until I switch occupations.

But our Struggles make us stronger, the changes make us wise, and happiness has it's own way of taking it's sweet time. Life Ain't always beautiful, tears will fall. Life ain't always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride.
- Gary Allan


My life so far has been a beautiful ride.. we have had our ups and downs, but thankfully we are all healthy and happy. I have a wonderful family and support system. My parents, although sometimes annoying, have been a rock for me and John and have been there for us in our times of need.

I am proud to say though that John and I do most everything on our own. Although we have needed help here and there, for the most part it's been all us. I am very proud to say that, because I know people who are our age and still, for the most part, have a ton of help from their parents. I am lucky that we are both as independant as we are. (Not that there is anything wrong with asking for help, it just feels better on your own) Either way... we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment