Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Changes

Changes. Changes can be good. Changes can be bad. Either way, at sometime, at some point in our lives, we will have to change something about the way we live.

Lots of Changes have happened in the last few weeks for us.

Joshua has moved up to a new classroom at his school. He is doing well and enjoying it very much. He loves to play with the small kitchen at school, it's his favorite thing. He is learning so much more in the new class, he is starting to potty train, and learning all brushing his teeth. I am so happy he is doing so well with the transition.




I got some news at work the other day. Something I was promised, and worked so hard for was taken from me. I was stabbed deep in the back by two people that I thought I loved and had the utmost respect for. I don't anymore. I guess you can't ever really trust anyone when it comes to business, because its a dog eat dog world out there. Your best friend will push you down and stomp on you dreams just to get ahead of you. It's true. It's sad. And it will unfortunately happen to everyone at least once in their life. I just can't believe it was someone who I admired almost as much as my mother. Someone who I thought was my family. I could go on, but there is no use.

Due to my work experience, I will be giving notice to quit my job. I just can't stay and work for a company that is so screwed up. So my last day will be Feb. 11th for the moment. I am trying to get Joshua's surgery scheduled sooner so that I can just get myself out of that situation. It is certainly not a great place to be.

On a brighter note, John and I got our new bedroom furniture... and it's so beautiful!! I am loving it so much. My dresser is HUGE.. I have a drawer for almost everything. It's so organized and just so pretty. I can't stop looking at it. I just wish we didn't have to put our cedar bed in storage. It's a beautiful bed.. really. It's just too high off the ground and too small for our family. It will make the perfect bed for Joshua as he grows though. I can just imagine years from now decorating his room to look like a rustic lodge. I can't wait!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you go.. Changes.. some welcomed.. others not. Either way, we are a family and together we will stand strong and support each other through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment