Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Beautiful Eggs

It was not until after Easter last year that I realized we had forgotten to dye eggs. What a bad mother I was!!.. Actually we had just gotten so busy with work and life.

So this year... with my mother's help.. I was determined to get some eggs dyed. Thankfully my mother is a wonder grandmother and had everything waiting for us on Saturday morning.

Thanks mom!




Joshua and Granna dying eggs.



Beautiful egg colors.. although the purple turned out blue.



Right before he threw one into a cup. Yes.. it cracked.. a little.




Pretty, Pretty Eggs.




Decorated with stickers.






Leaving carrots out for the Easter Bunny... or Easter Bunnies in our case.






Ready for bed.. sleep tight.. don't let the Easter Bunny Bite!





1 comment:

  1. Love love love the idea of leaving carrots out for the Easter bunny!! Haven't ever thought of that. Maybe a new tradition is under way! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete