Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Toasting Tuesdays

Because everyone needs to be able to cook more than just toast.





Today is a family favorite. My husband will beg me to make these...

Sausage Balls

3 Cups Bisquick
1 Pound Jimmy Dean hot sausage
1 Pound Sharp Cheddar Cheese Grated

Makes at least 24 balls.

Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with hands. It takes a while to get everything really good and mixed. Form small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. This is nice for a special breakfast with eggs and syrup. I have also used ground deer meat instead of sausage and had a really good response to that as well.

In fact.. I think it liked the deer meat better.. and I normally don't like deer.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm..sounds yummy. I love recipies. I think I may need to add a recipie section to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE me some sausage balls. Yummm... these freeze well too believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete