Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Easter Bunny Was Here

The title should actually read..

"Easter Bunny got ran over by a off duty reindeer. Santa feels bad, so he fills in."

Because yes... we are those parents.

You know.. the annoying ones who spoil their child beyond belief.

That's us.

I actually bought the Scooby Doo stuff a long time ago. Since he didn't really need it, I put it away. Hence why he got it for Easter.

So call me crazy.. I know I am.. but here is what Santa.. Ahem.. I mean.. The Bunny left.



Some of this is from Granna and Aunt Melissa.. not all is from the Bunny.. or "Peter Rabbit" as Joshua calls him.



Checking out the goods.



Playing Scooby Doo.



Bucket from Granna.



Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!



Dump Truck from Melissa.


After opening presents, Papa came in from outside and told Joshua that someone made a mess on the front lawn.

We told Joshua to grab his bucket and go see if he could help Papa with the mess.

When he saw the eggs, his face lit up and he started running towards them screaming, "Don't worry Granna, Papa, I clean this up for you."

He loves to hunt eggs.




I will go over there next!!



Another one.






I got all them eggs!







Papa and him survey the land for any more eggs.










Lilly and Olivia came over for a visit.







Cruising with Peter Rabbit.






King Snake that Joshua almost ran over.




Joshua and Peter Rabbit ride the horse.





He was playing Elmo online and decided to put this contraption on his head.. then he told us he was "Doctor Joshua."



We had a great Easter though with lots of good food, family and friends. I didn't get any pictures, but I got John a golf shirt, two DVDs and some candy. John got me a DVD, an external hard drive for my million pictures, and a case for the hard drive.. since I broke my last one. Doh!

Hope everyone had a nice and wonderful Holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow....yall have a very nice Easter Bunny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Looks like Joshua had agreat time!!

    PS please tell him not to tell cole was the easter bunny brings... in this case, ignorance is bliss. :)

    ReplyDelete