Friday, April 15, 2011

The Broken Toe

I got a call from school today... "Mrs. Smith, we think Joshua broke his toe?"

"He what?"

"Mrs. Smith, he is holding his toe and crying and telling us that he broke it. I don't know if you really have to come, but he won't let us touch it and he says it's broken."

Hmmmm... "Ok. I will be there in a hour."

"I don't know if that is necessary Mrs. Smith."

"I think if he did break his toe, that it is necessary for me to take him to a doctor. I will be there in a hour."

Click.


I get there.. he is playing fine on the playground.

He sees me.. and then the drama starts.. he tells me he broke his toe.


He did in fact not break his toe. He sprained it.


Later that afternoon.. he broke his knee... or so he says... haha!

All is OK though. No broken anythings. We are good.. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment