Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Pictures

This weekend, we went to Grand Saline for our annual, 'Get all the grandkids together and take a picture' weekend. It started out well.. they all looked adorable.. had their best smiles ready..

Then the 2 year old happened.

Yes, Joshua.

He didn't want to take picture, he wanted to stand there and stick out his tounge and throw up his arms and yell at the top of his lungs that he was "SUPERMAN."

I tried to tell him that even Superman takes pictures with his family once a year, but I guess I wasn't really convincing. He still did what he wanted, when he wanted.

So although not perfect... and Joshua looking weird in almost every picture.. here is what we ended up with.....





Love this picture of Brother and Sister.



This was his "HA HA HA" picture.



My Favorite... Minus Roby!!! He wouldnt get in the water.



Superman!!





This one and the bluebonnet one are my favorites.



Splish Splash!!



Then Joshua fell in the pool.. so it was naked city.





Ice Cream and Baby cracks. The perfect ending to a not so perfect picture day.


Although... these pictures will give me a good laugh 10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment