Friday, July 6, 2012

Are You Joking

You say something you think is totally funny...  no one is laughing...  Oh Shizam!! 

Who did I just offend?

.... that is my first thought.

My second thought is, "how can I fix this?"


Has this ever happened to you?


My husband says I should lighten up, but I always worry about what other people think of me. I think this stems from a small town state of mind where everyone knows your business. And if you do or say something wrong.... you are banned from the cool group for life.

Cool group?  .. you ask... Why would you care about the cool group?

Again, my answer is that "I have no idea."

For the love of Batman... I just want everyone to like me!!


So next time I say something that I think is funny... please laugh at me!!! Otherwise I will spend the next few hours following you around and trying to explain to you that I didn't mean what you thought I said..... and I will probably promise you everything under the sun .. including my first born.... as long as you say you will still be my friend.


Please be my friend?  Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment