Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Light Outing

Dashing through the neighborhood.
In a car that is the color of snow.
Then over to the other neighborhood ..
as fast as we can go...

hahaha.. ok... so every year one of my favorite things to do is to look at the other lights around us. We had been through our neighborhood a million times, so we ventured out to see our competing neighbors.

I got a few snapshots which weren't very good... but we had fun.

It reminds me of when I was little and my Mom and Aunt Lucy took us out to look at lights. There was a neighborhood known as 'candy cane' lane. The main street was all decked out in candy canes, but all the other streets had themes as well. Snowman lane, Santa Claus lane, Gingerbread lane... etc. Going to look at light was always a favorite of mine as a kid and I am glad that I get to share the magic with my son.








No comments:

Post a Comment