Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 Moments of 2011

Here are my top memories/moments of 2011.

11. The Anniversary Gift

Getting my new camera was very memorable for me. It was something I didn't think I would get for a long time, but my husband made it happen for me. I love him!!

From The Smith House


10. The Cowpoke Room

I grew up on a Ranch in a small town, so this was a no brainer. His nursery was John Deere, but I was tired of that, so I threw some cowboy stuff in there to make the room different without breaking the bank.

From The Smith House

9. The Engagement

Finally!! They are getting married. I have never had a sister.. unless you count the time Ryan dressed up for the Miss ECC pageant, but he didn't make a pretty girl.  It will be nice to have a sister to share with.

From The Smith House

8. Days on the Ranch

Love this! I never knew how lucky I was to grow up on a working ranch, until I had a child of my own. I would never trade the small town life again. I cannot wait until we sell our house to move back.

From The Smith House


7. Christmas 2011

It was a great Christmas. Quiet. Cozy. Just what the doctor ordered after the last few months of dealing with cancer.

From The Smith House

6. Joshua's First Movie

At first I just wanted to scream, "Sit still and stop talking!!" .. but as I look back. It was real. It was fun. It was real fun and I will never ever forget his first trip to the movies.

From The Smith House

5. Going to the Beach

The town I grew up in is only 20 minutes from the beach. Now, we live on the bay and the beach is a 45 minute drive.. but still.. worth the drive. Joshua is a water baby, just like his mama!!

From The Smith House

4. Fredericksburg, Texas
Our annual family trip was great as usual. I only wish it hadn't been raining. There was so much on my to do list that we missed.. oh well, there is always next year!!

From The Smith House

3. Joshua Turns 3

I can't believe three years have pass. Where did my baby boy go??

From The Smith House


2. The Surgery

She is the strongest woman I know. I know a lot of women go through this daily, but seriously.. by the next morning she was home and trying to do laundry. (we didn't let her)

From The Smith House

1. The Resort

Best place ever!! We cannot wait to go again. Next time though... executive suite baby!!

From The Smith House



I will be setting new resolutions tomorrow!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment