Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ornament from Madilyn

After Joshua was born, I met a group of amazing women online. They were known as the July 2008 moms. Everyone in the group had a child that was born in July 2008, so I fit in perfectly and they accepted me into their group with open arms. Three years later and we are still great friends. Although we have never met face to face, I consider these ladies some of best friends. We have shared a lot together and they have helped me through some of the most challenging 'mommy' moments I have had. I am thankful they are in my life.

Every year we normally draw names and switch gifts with each other. This year was no exception. We traded with his birthday buddy Madilyn this year. Joshua and Madi share the same birthday, although she is a few hours older than him.





The cute Rudolph card that came with the package.. Madi and her mom Holly did a great job!!



He was so excited to see it, but what is it???





Argggg!!! It's a pirate!! With his name and the year on it.





The ornament couldn't be more perfect because Joshua has been going through a pirate phase right now. He was a pirate for Halloween.. he wants a pirate bathroom... he loves Jake and the Neverland pirates.

He is a pirate.. haha!






We love the ornament!! Thank you Madi and Holly, we will treasure it for years to come. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment