Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa Was Here

Santa was here!!! I must warn you, there are lot of pictures here, because we had a wonderful Christmas. It went by way too fast and I wish we could do it all over again. I just didn't feel like it was Christmas, but then again... 70 degree weather just doesn't constitute that Christmas feeling.


Proof that Santa was here.




So many presents they wouldn't all fit under the tree!!


Ok, so I must tell you that when Joshua woke up, he had wet himself. I have no idea why this is happening again. He did so great for a month, but now it seems that every other night he is wetting himself. Mama is going to have to put down the law and not allow drinks after 6pm.

Anyways, when he wakes up wet, his favorite thing to do is take a warm bath.. so before any of the Santa gifts were viewed... into the bath he went. Luckily I had some back up Santa pajamas.. so that is why he is not wearing his "Santa's Helper" anymore.












We went outside to survey the proof that reindeer actually do exist.. and we found this...






The reindeer accidently knocked over Frosty in order to get to their food, which they had eaten all of and only left a few crumbs.




Garfield loved his new toys from Santa. We had not seen him play this much in a long time!!











My bracelet.





Mom's Necklace.




As usual I was the photographer and there were more pics of me, but they just weren't great since my husband is not a photographer.. believe me.. you didn't want to see me in all my makeupless, hair mess glory, pajama glory. My main presents were my James Avery bracelet, Victoria Secret gowns, Bombshell perfume, Amazon Kindle, A electric shaver, Apple chip for my Nike plus shoes, Baking sheets, a new robe, bath and body stuff, a shirt, a Adele Cd, Monte Carlo movie.. and a lot more that I just can't think of right now.

We were spoiled. I hope you were too. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment